Rocket salad with peaches
Whoever wants to relish fresh peaches in a spicy way is dead right with this recipe. However it’s very good with canned peaches too and makes a wonderful starter.
- 2 peaches or 1 can of sliced peaches (drained weight 8oz)
- appr. 5oz rocket
- 2.5oz Parma ham
- 1 tbps of walnut oil (alt. olive oil)
- 3.5 oz shaved Parmesan cheese
- Dressing -
- 4.5 oz Crème fraîche herbs
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp of lemon vinager or Balsamico Bianco, salt, pepper, a dash of sugar,
- evtl. some chili powder
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing and season with salt, pepper and sugar. If you like it a bit more spice add some chili powder.
- Wash rocket and drain. Clean peaches and cut into slices. Put canned peach slices into a sieve and drain.
- Cut ham into bite-size pieces.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and roast sliced peaches on both sides.
- Arrange rocket on 4 plates and sprinkle with dressing. Disperse ham, peaches and shaved Parmesan on top.
- Show All
- Rucolasalat mit Pfirsichen/Rocket salad with peaches/Roquette avec pêches