Rhubarb or strawberries? If you can’t decide then take both and create a lovely sweet-sour dessert with them. Even after a sumptuous meal your guests will be delighted.
- 1bunch of rhubarb (17oz)
- 10oz strawberries
- 0.5liq.pt + 5 tbsp red juice (cherry, or other)
- 3.5oz + 4 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp starch
- 8.8oz yoghurt (stracciatelle)
- 7oz sour cream
- Wash rhubarb and cut into 1" pieces. Wash strawberries, hull and cut into halves or quarters.
- Mix juice, 3.5oz sugar and rhubarb in a pan, boil up and keep simmering for about 5 minutes. Stir starch into 5 tbsp of juice. Add strawberries to boiling rhubarb after 3 minutes, reboil and thicken with starch. Put stewed fruit aside to cool.
- Mix yoghurt, sour cream and 4 tbsp of sugar. Stack yoghurt and fruit in dessert bowls alternately.
- I took my party dessert glasses (3liq.oz) and got 15 filled with it.
- Show All
- Süß-saures Dessert/Dessert sweet-sour/Dessert aigre-doux